Who are we?
SEFIN S.p.A. was founded in 1981 by Giorgio Negri, who also served as CEO of the entire Sefin Group from 1978 to 2021. Sefin realizes software solutions and integrated services for Italian and European companies in the following areas of expertise: Factoring, NPL and UTP, Securitisation, Consumer Credit, “Cessione del Quinto” (Salary-Backed Loans), regulatory compliance with the Bank of Italy and the Revenue Agency, Leasing and Financing, document management and digital transformation processes. SEFIN also offers IT consulting, technical/interpretative assistance, certified training courses and highly specialized business process outsourcing services. Created to meet the needs of companies in the financial and near-banking industries, we have developed services aimed at the management of factoring, leasing, consumer credit and relations with the Bank of Italy, consolidating specific expertise and offering our Clients the most suitable solutions to solve their specific requests.
Throughout our history, we have accompanied financial, industrial, and commercial companies of all sizes located in every part of Italy and Europe from their first steps onward by providing tools and solutions. Our outsourcing offerings have enabled these companies to focus on their core business and compete more effectively. Over the years we have expanded the available solutions and today there are many connectivity, e-business, information security and document management applications, all designed in partnership with our Clients and subjected to constant updates.
Full service provider
- We offer rapid project start-up and ongoing support through a dedicated consulting and support department.
- A single point of contact for all kinds of needs.
- Customer support is sustained by our ticketing system.
- Maximum reliability and security.
- Secure control and management of critical data.
- Continuous updates, both technological and regulatory.
- Internally owned and operated datacenter.
- Dedicated staff responsible for maintaining our hardware infrastructure and periodic testing of our software.
- Constant vigilance of processes, daily data monitoring tests and a secondary data center, along with periodic vulnerability assessments to ensure Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Our Competencies and Skills
Our dynamic approach to serving our customers over the years, with the goal of becoming a full-service provider in the financial sector, has given us the ability today to proudly offer multiple products and services:
- Contract Management Systems
- Consulting and regulatory services for financial and banking intermediaries
- e-Business (ERP and Document Management)
- EA37 Qualified and Certified Training Course offerings
- Digital Marketing