Software (NPL, UTP) - Solution for NPL management
Bad Credit Management is a part of Suite NPL that satisfy the needs of Special and Master Servicer involved in operations of securitization of credits.
BCM can be adapted faster to the emerging needs whether they are regulatory, process changes or any specific business needs.
Massive Loading of acquired PortfoliosDiagnostics of input dataCentralized personal data managementNPL operationsOriginator management (assignor)Management of assigned debtorsIntegration with General Accounting
State changes (purchased, in recovery,
closed, passage to loss etc ..)Management of repayment plansGuarantees managementE/C collectionsState changes (purchased, in recovery,
closed, passage to loss etc ..)Monthly closures
Assignment of recovery activitiesManagement of the dossier documentationDeadlinesSupervisory Reports,
From BCM 2.0. to BCM 3.0.
BCM is a platform in continuous development for answer the market needs in the best way. Here below are some of new functions introduced to the system:
- New dashboard for the analysis of debt positions. In order to speed up the management and analysis of debt positions, we have created a summary dashboard that shows at a glance the unitary vision of the dossier.
- New role search functionality. We have added a new search feature: ROLES
This new search feature, against an NDG / Nominative (by exact or partial string) returns all the roles it covers in the system. All roles are linked by simple mouse click directly to the cards (Personal data, Practice, Credit Line, Guarantee).
- Mortgage guarantees and third Mortgage employer. OIn addition to the types of guarantees according to the Bank of Italy's own classification, we have introduced the Mortgage Guarantee and the Third Mortgage Dictator (Person Identification + mortgage guarantee amount) In addition, the " MORTGAGE " type has been divided into 2 distinct types: Voluntary mortgage linked to the credit line, derived from Mortgage or Mortgage Loan,Judicial Mortgage linked to a Third Mortgage / Third-Party employer (Resale Right)
- Profiling and Assigning Collector. Profiling by type of user from 3 to 5 levels with different operating privileges: Administrator, General, Collector Manager, Collector, Back Office.
- Management of resolutions. Census review by Collectors on individual cases related to: Disbursements, Return Plan, Transactions, Guarantor Release, Property Release.
INTEGRATION WITH SOFTWARE FOR MANAGEMENT OF STANDARDIZED ARCHIVES
(ARCWEB anti-money laundering software by SEFIN allows an easy and complete management of Standardized Archives (Single Computer Archive) in observance of archiving obligations foreseen by the new Legislative Decree 231/2007)
Sefin can also provide regulatory and organizational consultancy and a constant support service.
Contact us for more information.