Software (NPL, UTP) - Solution for NPL management
Bad Credit Management is a part of Suite NPL that satisfy the needs of Special and Master Servicer involved in operations of securitization of credits.
BCM can be adapted faster to the emerging needs whether they are regulatory, process changes or any specific business needs.
Massive Loading of acquired PortfoliosDiagnostics of input dataCentralized personal data managementNPL operationsOriginator management (assignor)Management of assigned debtorsIntegration with General Accounting
State changes (purchased, in recovery,
closed, passage to loss etc ..)Management of repayment plansGuarantees managementE/C collectionsState changes (purchased, in recovery,
closed, passage to loss etc ..)Monthly closures
Assignment of recovery activitiesManagement of the dossier documentationDeadlinesSupervisory Reports,
From BCM 2.0. to BCM 3.0.
BCM is a platform in continuous development for answer the market needs in the best way. Here below are some of new functions introduced to the system:
- New dashboard for the analysis of debt positions. In order to speed up the management and analysis of debt positions, we have created a summary dashboard that shows at a glance the unitary vision of the dossier.
- New role search functionality. We have added a new search feature: ROLES
This new search feature, against an NDG / Nominative (by exact or partial string) returns all the roles it covers in the system. All roles are linked by simple mouse click directly to the cards (Personal data, Practice, Credit Line, Guarantee).
- Mortgage guarantees and third Mortgage employer. OIn addition to the types of guarantees according to the Bank of Italy's own classification, we have introduced the Mortgage Guarantee and the Third Mortgage Dictator (Person Identification + mortgage guarantee amount) In addition, the " MORTGAGE " type has been divided into 2 distinct types: Voluntary mortgage linked to the credit line, derived from Mortgage or Mortgage Loan,Judicial Mortgage linked to a Third Mortgage / Third-Party employer (Resale Right)
- Profiling and Assigning Collector. Profiling by type of user from 3 to 5 levels with different operating privileges: Administrator, General, Collector Manager, Collector, Back Office.
- Management of resolutions. Census review by Collectors on individual cases related to: Disbursements, Return Plan, Transactions, Guarantor Release, Property Release.
INTEGRATION WITH SOFTWARE FOR MANAGEMENT OF STANDARDIZED ARCHIVES
(ARCWEB anti-money laundering software by SEFIN allows an easy and complete management of Standardized Archives (Single Computer Archive) in observance of archiving obligations foreseen by the new Legislative Decree 231/2007)
Non-performing exposures estimate Model
Moses Module joins BCM in Non-performing loans packages.
Moses analyses all the elements involved in the reporting flow on non-performing exposures. Especially, the reporting subject are Gross non-performing loans (gross of partial excerpts too) that are related to Italian resident Counterparty and have an amount of at least €100.000, considering the reporting Date. This amount’s limit has to be considered at a consolidated level.
The reporting refers only to Cash exposures.
Moses analyses the more relevant information at the individual credit facility level, such as:
- Relationship’s Seniority
- Number and type of guarantees assisting the credit facility
It also analyses the more relevant information in every individual collateral securing each credit facility, such as:
- Geographical location
- Last valuation
- Methodology (i.e. reference to comparable market transactions or appraisal models)
- Date of last appraisal
- Grade of privilege (i.e. first lien or higher)
- Status of credit recovery procedures
Also not-real personal garantees are analysed:
- Guarantors’ type (i.e. Bank, Credit consortia, natural person)
- Its rating classification (performing or not-performing subject)
- The guaranteed amount
Moses Module contains also management information:
- NDG (SUBJECT CODE)
- COMPANY NAME
- AREA OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
- BRANCH OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
- BANK DESK
- FINANCIALS SECTOR SPECIALIST
- ECONOMIC GROUP
- CUSTOMER SEGMENT
- TURNOVER CLASSIFICATION
ASK FOR THE DATA SHEET
Sefin can also provide regulatory and organizational consultancy and a constant support service.
Contact us for more information.